[ola] Re: Trying this out today

  • From: Antonio Torres <antonio_torres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:55:02 -0700

I am gonna use this song to talk about me gusta and no me gusta--Love it!!
My students really got a kick out of the first semester of spanish love
song today:)--even with the heat being about 90+ in my room...and with 42
students:)

Here is a list of the "Sé Motivado" / Cultural Engagement Activities that I
have so far---I might require 3 per semester---havent decided yet...Any
body know how Darcita did it?:)

*Cultural Engagement Activities – 10% - (Three Per Semester)*

*
*

**Restaurants –  a sit-down place - order in Spanish*

**Foreign Film*

**Cultural Plays*

**Cook a meal*

**Mass in Spanish*

**Quinciañera*

**Cultural Hangout  (i.e. Flea Market, Spanish 'barrio')*

**Interview an adult immigrant-non family member*

**Attend a guest speaker presentation*

**Cultural Events – Cinco De Mayo, Independence Day, etc.*

* *Research a country/Famous Person-Picasso, Friday Khalo, etc..*

**Watch a Spanish Telenovela*

**Set facebook/phone to L2 for 1 full week*

**Read a book and write a report*

* *

***You Must Provide PROOF/EVIDENCE of every Project that you did or NO
credit will be given*** (pictures and video works the best to do this)*

* *

* *