[ola] Re: Trying this out today

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:25:34 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to add one more email, but yes, we are very, very close (look for it in
the next two-three weeks!) to having the forums up, which will substantially
change the amounts of emails!!

We will be sending out an announcement and a link as soon as it is ready!

Darcy Rogers
Organic World Language (OWL)

Phone: 541.601.4509
Fax: 541.776.4099
Website: olaed.com
Facebook: tinyurl.com/organic-language-facebook