[ola] Syllabus

  • From: John Mangan <MANGAN_JOHN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 23:23:56 +0000

Hallo Ricardo!

Do you have a syllabus/grading system explanation that I could look at? I'm
still trying to come up with something that makes sense and am looking for
examples. When do the students show up for you? Tuesday next week we'll just
have freshmen for 20 minute mini periods, I should be able to handle that, the
rest of the week is going to be very interesting. I have done some creative
rearranging in my room and have my desks stacked and out of the way for a 40
person circle. It will look great if someone comes in while 40 students are
demonstrating Nasenbohren.

Bis bald!!

John Mangan