[ola] Re: Songs!

  • From: Stel Schmalz <sschmalz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:42:09 -0400

I bought a subscription to Wooly last year- there are some GREAT videos
that you only have access to if you purchase the membership.  The first
thing the kids were asking for this year is some of the videos from last
year.  They especially loved "Puedo ir al bano" and Pan!  Well worth the
cost- all songs are in spanish and give the kids great context clues
through the visual story.  We would watch the video, do a cloze activity
and I would break them up in groups with the lyrics and have them act out
parts of the video.  I would then videotape them when they were ready.
 They loved watching themselves reenact the videos.  Great Fun.  Wooly also
has some great activity videos.  Though he uses English to teach them to
the kids, I was able to do them w/o any English in my OWL classroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3KbP2OEbW4

Stel

stel