[ola] Re: Parent Letter

  • From: "Burggraf, Delina" <burggrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:41:20 +0000

Darcyyyyyy.  ?Eres un ?ngel!  It's so good to have a sample like this for a
beginner like me.  It will also help me with the list of objectives that I have
to include in my syllabus.

Un abrazo,

Delina

________________________________
From: Ashley Uyaguari
<auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 26 2013 03:12 PM
Subject: [ola] First days!
What activities are people planning for the first days of school?

I love Ruthie's color activity!

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher
Spanish Team Curriculum Coordinator
JV Girls Basketball Coach
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete immediately
without reading or forwarding to others.

________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are the property of the
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School and subject to the Public
Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66, ? 10.
________________________________
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
disability, religion or national origin.
District Title IX Compliance Coordinator: Principal Nicholas J. DeSimone, (978)
345-9200 x5205

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact