[ola] Calling ALL Sp subs, student teachers, licensed HS teachers

  • From: Breanne Vinchattle <breanne.vinchattle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:06:29 -0700

OWL'ers,

One of the best things about the OWL network is everyone's willingness to
help one another.  At this time, I am need of your help. Crater and
District 6 is in urgent need of a teacher to fill a TEMPORARY OR FULL TIME
position and is willing to help the candidate jump through any hoops they
may need to for non Oregon teachers, subs, and possibly student teachers
(should they be close to ending their program).  If you know of a sub or
past student teacher who could come for a temporary time period or one who
is actually looking for full time work, this could be their big break!
Southern Oregon is a beautiful place and BIS is an above average school. If
it hadn't been for a traumatic event I experienced last year, I would not
be leaving.  For my safety and health I need to leave as soon as possible.
 District 6 also accepts ALL years of service of incoming teachers, so you
wouldn't be going backwards on the pay scale.  If relocating is a concern,
know that a two bedroom, two bath apartment with amenities and within 10
minutes of the school would be available for rent immediately.  Please, if
you have an idea of how to spread the word or of a possible candidate,
contact me ASAP.

Thank you so much for your time,

Bre