[ola] Re: My favorite thing...

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 18:43:31 -0800 (PST)

...is this community!!! Thank you all for being so amazing!! Keep
sharing...what is your favorite thing?!!

Darcy Rogers
Organic World Language (OWL)

Phone: 541.601.4509
Fax: 541.776.4099
Website: www.organicworldlanguage.com
Facebook: tinyurl.com/organic-language-facebook

El Viernes, 15 de noviembre, 2013 1:19 P.M., Troy Longstroth
<troy_longstroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

I love when kids hear me in some context where I'm speaking English, such as my
PE classes and just think it's so WEIRD!!  :)

I also love singing the first word of a song and then stopping, but knowing
that some of the kids will keep singing it.

Troy Longstroth
Spanish and Outdoor Recreation Teacher
Redmond Proficiency Academy
www.rpacademy.org
cell:  541-977-3143

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Ashley Uyaguari
<auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I LOVE THIS too Stel! And if I'm walking with another teacher they will greet
us both. Me in Spanish and the other teacher in English. :)