[ola] Re: My favorite thing...

  • From: Troy Longstroth <troy_longstroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:19:52 -0800

I love when kids hear me in some context where I'm speaking English, such
as my PE classes and just think it's so WEIRD!!  :)

I also love singing the first word of a song and then stopping, but knowing
that some of the kids will keep singing it.

Troy Longstroth
Spanish and Outdoor Recreation Teacher
*Redmond Proficiency Academy*
www.rpacademy.org