[ola] Re: Mime unit - HELP!!

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 20:41:10 -0700

I LOVE this. I'm done with the unit except for a PPT, and I'll give you a link
to download it, but I'm going to make sure this gets added. Thank you, Kate!

Nanosh

"Race was never just a matter of how you look; it's about how people assign
meaning to how you look." - Robin D.G. Kelley

El sep 3, 2012, a las 6:13 p.m., Kate Friendly-Jones
<kate.friendlyjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> OLA rocks my life!!!!!
>
> I think a fun scenario would be around receiving and giving presents.
> 1) you are so exciting because you think you are going to receive a car for
> your 16th birthday but instead you open up an old flip phone, hehehehe!
> 2) you get a (blank) and you re-gift it
> 3) students could mime and then talk about how they open a present.
>
> Love y'all
>
> Enviado desde mi iPhone
>
> El Sep 3, 2012, a las 1:45 PM, Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
>
>> awesome- thanks!
>>
>> "Race was never just a matter of how you look; it's about how people assign
>> meaning to how you look." - Robin D.G. Kelley
>>
>> El sep 3, 2012, a las 9:58 a.m., Annie Tyner <annietyner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> escribió:
>>
>>> How about emotions? Might be good for 1st year....then it could
>>> progress....like
>>>
>>> 1) mad
>>> 2) mad at the cat
>>> 3) mad at the cat in the bathroom