[ola] miming unit - download link

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 12:26:06 -0700

Hello, Everybody!

This unit is yours to use. You are free to copy it, change it, etc. It was very
helpful to have all your input. Please let me know how it works out and what
you do with it!

I will change my website around fairly soon, so if the address to this link
changes, I'll let you know.

Soon to come - "¡Dibújalo!" Spanish Unit...

Enjoy!

Nanosh

p.s. Of course, if you see any errors in there (and I'm sure you will -
couldn't figure out how to say "interruptor" the person, not the light switch),
please let me know.

http://nanosh.com/units/actualo/actualo.zip

¡Actúalo! Spanish Unit by Nanosh Lucas is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.