[ola] Re: Mime unit - HELP!!

  • From: Kate Friendly-Jones <kate.friendlyjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 18:13:12 -0700

OLA rocks my life!!!!!

I think a fun scenario would be around receiving and giving presents.
1) you are so exciting because you think you are going to receive a car for
your 16th birthday but instead you open up an old flip phone, hehehehe!
2) you get a (blank) and you re-gift it
3) students could mime and then talk about how they open a present.

Love y'all

Enviado desde mi iPhone