[ola] Re: High school Spanish position

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 08:20:52 -0400

Sometimes it's easy to accidentally send to the whole list because
hitting reply goes to all. You have to copy the person's address. I've
forgotten a few times.

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher
Spanish Team Curriculum Coordinator
JV Girls Basketball Coach
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.