[ola] High school Spanish position

  • From: Emily Gerstner <emilygerstner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:04:34 -0400

Good morning OWLs!

The school where I teach is looking for a Spanish teacher for this school
year-- that means, very soon! We are Parma Community High School, a charter
high school of about 400 students in Parma, OH, right outside Cleveland. I
would love to work alongside someone who is on board with OWL and/or has a
language proficiency-oriented teaching style. PLEASE forward this email to
any folks you know who might be interested. Feel free to contact me with
questions, or contact principal Linda Geyer about the position at
geyer.linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Mil gracias,
Emily