[ola] Re: Foreign Language Magazines

  • From: Tess Siemer <tess.siemer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 20:41:03 -0700

People en Espanol and Vanidades are both US produced and pretty
inexpensive.  Content is not impressive, not offensive either, but it can
work well at multiple levels.  For example, Spanish 1 can list things they
can identify, Spanish 2 can describe the photos / ads or explain what they
do understand to a partner, Spanish 3 can read and form opinions on the
material and try to explain the point of view... etc. :)

sent from my sorta-smart phone