[ola] Foreign Language Magazines

  • From: Zach Haney <zachhaneyjobs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 22:55:46 -0400

Hey everyone,
I hope the beginning of the school approaching [or begun in some places!] has
everyone in an upbeat mood!
I need some thoughts. I am wondering where I can get a few subscriptions to
foreign language magazines [not for educational purposes, but magazines in
foreign languages] for not insane prices. I know Amazon has a few, but they are
often expensive because those are being imported from say Spain or Argentina.
Thoughts? Jody's suggestion for first day things got me thinking about this as
she mentioned a great sounding activity using advertisements.
Zach
Math/Spanish TeacherMeridian AcademyBrookline, MA