[off-topic] Re: how do i select files or folders in windows

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 08:18:42 +0200

In windows explorer holding in shift key while moving should include each item as you move onto it, and holding down ctrl key while moving lets you then toggle selection using additional press of space bar, but, to select all items in current folder, ctrl + A - and you can also find most of these on edit menu.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA