[off-topic] Verizon HTC1 review

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 09:02:57 -0600

Okay for all of you who missed my skype review of the HTC1 from verizon I will
be doing it again.
This events starts now and will go on threw out the day so anyone can contact
me whenever they can.  Ones again the review is the the verizon HTC 1 running
android 4.2.2.  I can not answer questions of the unlocked Addition or the
other 3 carriers devices since as far as I know are running android 4.1.2.
Now remember send me an instant message before calling don't just call.
Skype ID is betoa221.With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the
list admin at: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter
betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.