[off-topic] Re: windows 8

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 08:09:09 +0200

Think newish versions of jaws should handle touch screen, but, think NVDA was
actually first one to have touch screen support built into it, and, otherwise,
windows 8 narrator is meant to handle quite a lot more than any previous
operating system's versions did - here's a page relating to accessibility
tutorials - seems to include customising gestures and keyboard shortcuts
yourself, etc. etc.:
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/windows8/

Enjoy!

Jacob Kruger