[off-topic] US Government closed?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 07:10:51 -0500

 Josh or listers who might be into polistics, but others can chime in
Government closing down? wow I've never heard such a measure in other countries! How did or does it affect? What services do you guys have and what don't you have? How does it feel to be in this situation? The million dollar question, what political strategy, or what is the reason for closing the government in this way? Wow! What things do we learn!

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México

With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx