[off-topic] Re: US Government closed?

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 09:09:44 -0400

Very nice you remember that, it is mainly because of Pres. Obama's healthcare
law, the Republicans and the Democrats, as we call them over here, could not
agree on the way to go forward with it, so it was shut down at midnight this
morning. Nobody knows when it will reopen, and a lot of the American people are
going to blame the Republicans and pretty much be pissed off about it. But the
funny thing is, not a lot is really affected, if you don't really go to a
national Park, or anything that relates to the government, not a lot to worry
about, now things like the national Library service are affected, but I must
admit I don't really use that a lot so it doesn't really affect me on the
whole. And the Obama exchanges went into effect in the first place, so what the
point in all this shit is I have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone