[off-topic] Re: iPhone 4s

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 13:09:59 +0100

Actually iOS 7 runs excellent compared to that on the iPhone 4. I have even found and turned on the reduced motion setting in accessibility. Seems to be helping for now.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 01/10/2013 13:07, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
  OK and any problems (I'd imagine you've got Ios7) of loosing focus and
others talked about on lists and the like? I ask because in January,
I'll surely get the 4s as a replacement for my 3gs, thus want to be sure
I'm making the right decision. Good thing of being on lists like this!
Experiences you guys might have, will serve us who will be having them
great!

El 01/10/2013 07:01 a.m., Chris H escribió:
Good afternoon all on this special day.
Well my day could not get any better.
My iPhone 4s is now set up, at least for the most part. I love it!
Siri is awesome and incredible!
That's all I want to say really.
Cheers!

With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx