[off-topic] Android questions

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 01:18:57 -0400

Hi everyone,
So my wife and I have been discussing phones, where to go, when to leave, etc.
our Sprint contract is up in Feb, but I think we may stay and do a month to
month basis, and go witg Verizon, and get the iPhone 6, or whatever its gonna
be called next fall, or whenever its going to be released. I told her that if
Apple loses their sense of accessibility, for the blind community in
particular, I'd seriously consider, and we even now are considering the Galaxy
S4.
We both were wondering, does the Galaxy offer do not disturb? Is airplay
offered like in iOs? Is there any way to take the iTunes music and transfer it
over to the Galaxy? You maybe transfer them to a external hard drive and then
to the phone right? And I think my nieces boyfriend told me, that you can
download songs straight from YouTube to your phone directly on the phone itself?
We are just perplexed right now as to what to do when that time comes… We both
like our iPhones, but as I said above, we are interested in the galaxies also.
One thing that is keeping us with iPhones as well, is come February, I don't
think we're going to financially be able to get twoGalaxy S fours and probably
about the time we get the Galaxy S4, there may already be in S5 out…
So, any thoughts? Feel free to chime in and we'll go from here…
Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list
admin at: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx