[off-topic] Re: Android questions

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 08:17:38 -0600

Hi, I 'll try to answer your questions one by one next to each question.
The s4 does have a version of do not disturb on it, but I personally don't use
it.
As for air play I am not sure I have never cared for that stuff so never really
researched this, but I am sure there is an app that will do it the only thing
would be that you won't be working with your iPad, or apple TV you may need a
different piece of equipment.

As for music transfer is I said in the event the s4 is a drive you can plug in
to your computer like any other usb drive so all you would need to do is copy
and paste your music library from your file manager in to the s4's memory or an
sd card.
Hope this helps.