[obol] Re: "bird census" car signs available

  • From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:51:10 -0800

Since Jill thinks that's how I am going to go out . . . (getting hit by a
car after suddenly stopping in the middle of the road to look at bird) . . .

I should probably stick one my car and just leave it there ;-)

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am having some bright yellow 4x12 inch removable magnetic signs made
that can be stuck on the back of a car for use during CBCs, raptor routes
etc. They will say

*SUDDEN STOPS*
*BIRD CENSUS*

Price will be about $9-$10 per sign plus shipping; large orders can be a
little lower.

If you or your CBC or bird club is interested in ordering some from the
initial printing, let me know as soon as possible. The first order goes to
print TOMORROW. I will handle the initial orders and arrange distribution
via Wild Birds Unlimited in Eugene.

Wild Birds Unlimited of Eugene
Barbara & Dan Gleason, co-owners

Store phone: 541-844-1788
eugenewbu@xxxxxxxxx
2510 Willamette Street, Eugene, OR 97405

www.facebook.com/eugenewbu
www.eugene.wbu.com

Alan Contreras
acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx