[obol] "bird census" car signs available

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:19:20 -0800

I am having some bright yellow 4x12 inch removable magnetic signs made that can
be stuck on the back of a car for use during CBCs, raptor routes etc. They
will say

SUDDEN STOPS
BIRD CENSUS

Price will be about $9-$10 per sign plus shipping; large orders can be a little
lower.

If you or your CBC or bird club is interested in ordering some from the initial
printing, let me know as soon as possible. The first order goes to print
TOMORROW. I will handle the initial orders and arrange distribution via Wild
Birds Unlimited in Eugene.

Wild Birds Unlimited of Eugene
Barbara & Dan Gleason, co-owners

Store phone: 541-844-1788
eugenewbu@xxxxxxxxx
2510 Willamette Street, Eugene, OR 97405

www.facebook.com/eugenewbu
www.eugene.wbu.com

Alan Contreras
acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx