[obol] Re: [YamhillBirders] RAVENS

  • From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: YamhillBirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, OBOLINKS <OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 17:11:30 -0800

It was a great symposium and Harry's blog on ravens is also wonderfully informative. This is the first year I'd been to the symposium... first year I even knew about it. I will go again... very worthwhile.

Linda Fink, near Grand Ronde Agency, Yamhill County
p.s. on a birding note... in case Paul Sullivan has not yet posted... 2 snow geese in a flock of cacklers at the corner of Hwy 22 and Grand Ronde Rd., Yamhill County, this morning (sunday 1/20)

On a non-bird note, total lunar eclipse starting in about 3 hours... catch it online if the skies don't cooperate

On 1/20/2019 3:41 PM, Harry Fuller atowhee@xxxxxxxxx [YamhillBirders] wrote:

A note to a raven researcher subsequent to yesterday's Willamette Valley Bird Symposium
atowhee.blog/2019/01/20/ravens/

--
Harry Fuller
author of: _San Francisco's Natural History: Sand Dunes to Streetcars:_

Posted by: Harry Fuller <atowhee@xxxxxxxxx>

--

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JOIN OR QUIT: //www.freelists.org/list/obol