[obol] Re: W Eugene Common Yellowthroat

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nemesisquail@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 17:47:05 -0800

We were in Eugene for Thanksgiving and on the way in we saw a couple TVs on
the south end of Fern Ridge on Thursday morning also.

Merry Holidays!
Tim R
Coos Bay

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 7:46 AM, Vjera Thompson <nemesisquail@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

OBOLers,

I wandered around West Eugene yesterday (11/27) morning. I found a COMMON
YELLOWTHROAT along the bike path canal just east of the intersection with
Bertleson. It looked like it was probably a young male.

It was also fun to see TURKEY VULTURES on such a cold day. I saw a single
bird twice and two birds soaring together once. I would assume all are
wintering in the area.

I walked through the Stewart Pond complex. The pond next to Stewart Rd is
dry, but there is a pond to the north that has water in it. It had a light
layer of ice on it, so just a few ducks, a heron, and an egret were
present.

Vjera Thompson
Eugene, OR
nemesisquail@xxxxxxxxx
or vireogirl@xxxxxxxxx

*This message sent from my mobile device. *