[obol] Upper Nestucca CBC

  • From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOLINKS <OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, yamhillbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 15:28:50 -0700

The Upper Nestucca CBC in the beautiful coast range of mountains in Yamhill and Tillamook counties will be held Dec. 21st, Thursday, 2023. Don Albright is the coordinator (donalbright@xxxxxxxxxxxx) and can pair you up with someone who knows the territory. This year we are tentatively having a wrap-up meal and count down at a new and very wonderful restaurant in the heart of our count circle. The Outpost On the River is right on the corner of the Upper Nestucca River Rd. and Testament Creek Rd. Food and service are wonderful. Y'all come!

Linda Fink
Yamhill county

MODERATOR: Email obol-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx