[obol] Streaked Horned Lark late notice!

  • From: "R. Adney Jr." <rfadney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mid Valley Bird List <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 06:31:51 -0700

On 6/6/2014 at 5:20 pm, my wife and I found a Streaked Horned Lark on Tub Run
Rd. (in the Zig-Zag) in Linn county.  It posed for several pictures only a
couple of which came out decent.  We watched it for about 10 minutes before
letting it go about it's business.  It didn't seem  to have a care in the world!
Can anyone tell me why this bird is not listed in Ebird?  Ebird would not let
me log my finding.

Rich Adney

http://avianpics.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adneyvisualarts/