[obol] Re: Scarlet Tanager or....

  • From: "dawn v" <d_villa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx,"OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 17:51:55 -0400

I'm sure you are right, Alan, much as it embarrasses me to say it. We saw
several Red Crossbills this morning at Pixieland but I just didn't put it
together until I posted the pictures. Thanks

dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott
Blogging About the Coast
dvillabirds.blogspot.com
Sometimes things come when you stop looking

From:  dawn v < d_villa@xxxxxxxx >
Date:  Sat, 31 Aug 2013 17:32:03 -0400
To:  OBOL < obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Cc:  "Lincoln Co. Birding & Nature Observing" < LCBNO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject:  [obol] Re: Pixieland Scarlet Tanager - NO
Decided to go through my photos one more time and found him at the very bottom
of a shot - from there was able to find him in 3 more pix. They are bad but you
can see him - there are four photos to scroll through, two of the shots include
a cedar waxwing who was nearby (the tree was full of cedar waxwings, making it
very hard to follow the bird).

http://s1014.photobucket.com/user/villaesc/media/Birds/IMG_5693_1_zps7466bb40.jpg.html

Thoughts?