[obol] Re: Pixieland Scarlet Tanager - NO

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_villa@xxxxxxxx>, OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 14:54:13 -0700

It is ALWAYS better to over-report an uncertain rarity than to mention it
three weeks later over coffee.

The egg (or even the occasional crow sandwich) will always be better than
the flames under your, er, person for not reporting something potentially
interesting.

By all means keep up the good reports from your region.

--
Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon/Boulder, Colorado

Working in Boulder, Colorado, most of the time from mid-September 2013
through late August, 2014.

From:  dawn v <d_villa@xxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sat, 31 Aug 2013 17:45:33 -0400
To:  Tim Janzen <tjanzen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  "Lincoln Co. Birding & Nature Observing" <LCBNO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [obol] Re: Pixieland Scarlet Tanager - NO

Yup, I was just sitting here looking at them telling my hubby the same
thing.  Oh well, a little egg on my face for breakfast :o)  Sorry about
that!

dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott
Blogging About the Coast
dvillabirds.blogspot.com
Sometimes things come when you stop looking