[obol] Roseburg-Sutherlin CBC, Saturday Dec 19

  • From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 08:28:32 -0700

Greetings Oregon Birders,
If you have never or rarely birded central Douglas County before, come
give it a try on our Roseburg-Sutherlin CBC. Come meet some of our local
birders and beat the brush together. Last year we accomplished a count high
of 120 species. Average is more like 110 or so. You can see results of
last year's count at
www.umpquabirds.org/cbc/

We don't meet in the morning but we like to gather afterwards for dinner.
Give me a call or email if you'd like to join us!

And see my other email about the new REEDSPORT CBC!

CBCerely Yours,

Matt Hunter
541-670-1984