[obol] Trip can user 2 more birders, Sichuan custom 2016

  • From: "judy" <jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 09:24:56 -0700

There is a great custom trip starting middle of May 2016 to western China. I
had to drop out as did one other so there is now space available for 2 people.
Four from Bend are on the trip. This trip has max 7 people, with BirdTour Asia
leading it. Let me know if you are at all interested and I will send you the
itinerary and specifics. I have not paid a deposit, so I am not looking for
someone to bail me out, just want to let birders know of a great opportunity.
Let me know if you have an interest, Judy Meredith, jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx,