[obol] Raptor Handling Seminar Sept 6, 7, Salem

  • From: Stephanie Hazen <stephaniehazen17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 18:21:48 -0700

Hi, obolites,

Click on link below to find out about a raptor handling seminar that will be
held
 at the ODFW classroom on Fairview Industrial Drive in Salem Sept 6 and 7.

http://www.turtleridgewildlifecenter.org/WP/events-2/

If you want a poster mailed to you advertising the seminar, let me know.
I would appreciate any help I can get with publicity.

Feel free to forward the link to anyone you think might be interested.
Hope to see some of you there!

Thank you,

Stephanie Hazen