[obol] Multnomah County NAMC

  • From: "Charles R. Gates" <cgates326@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <" obol"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 12:58:40 -0700

I just completed entering the data for the Multnomah County NAMC. We had a very light turnout with only 6 volunteers. They found 96 species which is great considering a couple of the volunteers were feeder watchers. Thanks to Christopher and Adrian Hinkle, Em Scattaregia, William Risser, Linda Leavens, and Katy Averill. If you live in the county, we would love to have a couple of hours of your time to cover the multitude of locations that were left uncounted in the county. The next count is the fall count on the 3rd weekend in September. Set your calendars.

Highlights:
Cinnamon Teal
White Pelican
Peregrine Falcon