[obol] Hillsboro, Fern Hill Wetlands and Brownsmead Bird Trip photos

  • From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jack Doyle <jackdoyle@xxxxxxxxxx>, Laura Doyle <laura_doyle@xxxxxxxxxxx>, obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 14:35:44 -0700

Here are some photos from birding excursions last week (Hillsboro and Fern Hill Wetlands, a very, very wet trip :-) ), and yesterday's Brownsmead area field trip (slightly drier ).

Brownsmead trip: https://goo.gl/photos/XSY3uNb5GqXjcNpaA

Hillsboro trip: https://goo.gl/photos/MfAfesi4bzJY5csy9

On the Hillsboro trip photos, my guess on the Scaup was lesser - would appreciate a correction, if I managed to get it wrong! The black nail on the bill was fairly prominent (pointing at greater), but the head shape seemed more indicative of lesser.

Regards,

Nagi
POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JOIN OR QUIT: //www.freelists.org/list/obol