[obol] Fwd: [eBird Alert] RBA - YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER, Washington County

  • From: Craig Tumer <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 19:46:13 -0800

I just saw this eBird report (with photos) of a Yellow-throated Warbler in
Sherwood, Washington County.

Craig Tumer
Portland

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: ebird-alert@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: November 26, 2015 at 7:21:47 PM PST
To: craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eBird Alert] Needs Alert for Washington <daily>

*** Species Summary:

- Eared Grebe (1 report)
- Yellow-throated Warbler (2 reports)

Eared Grebe (Podiceps nigricollis) (1)
- Reported Nov 26, 2015 13:39 by Phil Kahler
- Fernhill Wetlands--Natural Treatment System (ASoP/CWS survey), Washington,
Oregon
- Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=45.507174,-123.0879879&ll=45.507174,-123.0879879
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S26009018

Yellow-throated Warbler (Setophaga dominica) (1)
- Reported Nov 26, 2015 16:14 by selena deckelmann
- US-OR-Sherwood-18009 SW Swordfern Ln - 45.3463x-122.8628, Washington, Oregon
- Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=45.346286,-122.862784&ll=45.346286,-122.862784
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S26009289
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "We spotted it on roof of blue house to the north of pinned
location. Didn't seem to visit their feeders, but did several circuits flying
from tree to tree at the end of the cul-de-sac. Spending most of its time on
the roof and on the collection of trees just south of the small pond to the
north. Saw clear gray back, large white earpatch, and yellow throat and
chest. See photo."

Yellow-throated Warbler (Setophaga dominica) (1)
- Reported Nov 26, 2015 16:14 by Scott Deckelmann
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S26009095