[obol] Evening Grosbeaks

  • From: Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 20:29:14 -0700

Today the evening grosbeaks found the feeders at my house adjacent to Eckman
Lake in Waldport.  Up to 30 birds worked the feeders much to the chagrin of the
black-headed grosbeaks that watched from the nearby trees.  I captured some
more video of band-tailed pigeons at the feeder.  I added a little cracked corn
to make the feed last a little longer but they can tank it down pretty fast.  I
secured the camera better this time so the birds could not adjust it. You can
see the video at https://vimeo.com/66482920

Roy

Sent from my iPad