[obol] Emperor Goose YES, this afternoon, Ellis Farm pasture near Scappose

  • From: Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:26:57 -0800

https://www.flickr.com/photos/101538169@N05/albums/72157660611365108

Following up on the sighting near Warren on Saturday, late this morning, I
decided rather than driving to Warren, I'd drive the Scappose Bottoms road,
starting at Dike Road, then R. on E. Columbia Blvd, the R at the junction
and followed that road around past Olsen farm, then just past Ellis Farm
Rd., the road takes a hard left and just about 150 feet past this (near the
large gravel pit with a crane working, I found a large flock of Cacklers
and over 50 Great Egrets and at the near edge to me, there was the Emperor
Goose. Lifer!.

Report to follow in an hour or two.

Nels Nelson
Hillsboro
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>