[obol] Eastern Kingbird? Marmot Rd.

  • From: "Michael Medina" <aiwetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 19:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

While riding by at a somewhat high speed on my bicycle on Marmot Rd., (in the
area I know as Little Switzerland near Mt. Hood) I believe I saw 2 eastern
kingbirds on the fence.  Something in my mind makes me think this is a usual
spot to see them or at least I saw some there over the last 19 years and wasn't
surprised to see them there this time.

I don't see any on eBird so I thought I'l post here.  Also since I was paying
more attention to the road and my safety, I'm no more than 89.7% sure that's
what I saw.

Michael Medina

Portland, OR
—