[obol] Ankeny Ruff update

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harry Fuller <atowhee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 15:37:25 -0800

Thanks Harry, great find!

I'm cc:ing the mid-Willamette Valley birding list on this too, so that
your directions will reach a lot of local birders from the Salem area
who might not be on OBOL. Will look forward to your blog post when you
have it ready!

Joel

On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 15:14 -0800, Harry Fuller wrote:

I'm working on blog with Ruff pics...the bird was soutghwest of Wigeon
Marsh along Buena Vista Road in southwest corner of Ankeny NWR, just
north of the point where that road crosses the railroad,tracks, among a
score of Gr. yellowlegs in field with high grass and scattered shallow
pools...about 20-30 yards east of BV Road

--
Joel Geier
Camp Adair area north of Corvallis