[obol] Scrambled ruff messages

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 11:34:51 -0800

Hi Dave & OBOLers,

There seems to have been something in Paul's initial posting (or maybe
in the message header) that confused the freelists.org software that
formats messages to go on the listserv.

Whatever it is, gets copied if someone forwards or replies to any
message in that thread. The way I avoided this was to start with a
fresh, clean e-mail message, and copy over the intelligible bits as
"plain text."

I recommend for others to do the same or this thing will just keep
going.

Happy birding,
Joel

Uh, multiple messages are coming across OBOL all scrambled. I have
had three messages come across scrambled but one from Joel not
scrambled. Is everyone seeing the messages this way? Sorry folks if
so, we have a glitch and we will work on it as soon as we can.