[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 18:49:05 -0400

-         Robert Bernard - missing, he is 21 years old, has Asperger's
syndrome

-         Laurie Causey - Please keep Stephie in your prayers.  A best
friend's daughter.  Sounds like she is jaundiced and this is never a good
thing.  Will have tests back soon we hope.

-         Sarah Bennett - Dad has pneumonia and is in the hospital. Prayers
for full recovery please!

-         Carol Cole - Carol's husband James passed away. Please keep Carol
and her family in your prayers.

-         Michelle Shelton - Surgery

-         Deanna Gramling - We are trying to buy a house and have run into
difficulty.  Please pray that God will help us to find the house that is for
us.

-         Vicki and Tom Harris who used to go to our church. Vicki is not
doing well and is headed back to the hospital.

-         Sean Bennett - finds a job

-         Brooke and family

-         Denise and Family

-         Travis and Family

-         Rebecca's father continues to fight his Shingles outbreak.  Pray
that he gets relief soon.

-         Andy is praying for direction on choosing from one of three
mission trips.  Pray that God lead him to correct place. Praise - It is
narrowed down to two and if one is setup the way it is being planned he will
know which one he is going on this summer.

-         Mason family

-         Christie Taylor - illness

-         Paulette Mason - lab work will come back good, her children that
they will come to know God

-         Lynn - her battle with cancer - Lynn said her cancer is not gone
and that she has decided not to do chemo or radiation but to just have the
lymph-nodes removed as needed.  She said that she is waiting on her
insurance company to hear what they will cover.

-         Barbara Ridley- finding a home church in her community and the
sale of her house

-         Barbara Newton - Her daughter and grand daughter

-         Paulette Mason - lab work will come back good, her children that
they will come to know God

-         Lisa & Erin

-         The Spear Family (friends of Bill Rogers) lost their house in a
fire.

-         Laurie - Nikki & John - John is diabetic & may be declared
disabled and this would make him working impossible and they have a 3 month
old daughter

-         Laurie - Jenny - her son-in-law's sister - her mental health

-         Fanesia Heath - Allen Green had to be rushed to the hospital
Saturday. Pray for his recovery, healing over his mind, strength to overcome
anything that is harmful to his body, strength for her mom and family.

-         Jennifer - Colleen, a co-worker - cancer survivor - prayer is for
her to see her courage

-         Erica - praying for a friend

-         Jennah - Medical bills and student loans

-         Cindi's Mom - Lillian - Health issues

-         Jason and Jamie - marriage problems, Jason is in jail and facing
many charges Update: Jason is out of jail; they are getting a divorce and
Jason needs to find a job to pay his large amount of fines.

-         Melanie - I have been searching for a part time job and a friend
of mine was just diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer

-         Valerie's Mom - Hand is inflamed. Praise update: My Mom's hand is
much better!!! Thank all for praying. God is the Great Physician.

-         Amy Freeman - fell off the top garage step Thursday afternoon and
landed on her left knee. It's swollen and painful, but she can walk on it.
She is going or already has been to the doctor.

Thank you for all your prayers. If you have any prayer requests, praises, or
updates please let me know. Thanks again.

AJ

404-435-9982