[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 19:34:29 -0400

-         All unspoken requests.

-         Helen Camp - Candace Green is had cancer at Kennesaw Hospital, and
she has other medical problems also. She is asking us to pray for success in
her surgery and for God to give her the strength to endure the healing
process afterward.  They have already removed four discs in her lower spine,
but the cancer is still in there.  Please keep her lifted up in prayer.

-         Doris Sorrells - Sara, a friend of Doris's, lost her baby during
the pregnancy. Please keep her in your prayers.

-         Sam

-         Amy's friend, Denise, that passed away - Denise's family

-         Deanna Gramling - My friend's daughter, Noelle, has a 6 cm mass on
her ovary along with some other problems. She has been in a lot of pain and
her daily life is affected by it.  She goes back to the doctor next week to
see if this will require surgery.  Please keep her in your prayers.

-         Linda Pickett - Finds a job

-         Brooke and family

-         Community Makeover

-         Denise and Family

-         Travis and Family

-         Mason family

-         Christie Taylor - illness

-         Lynn - her battle with cancer - Lynn said her cancer is not gone
and that she has decided not to do chemo or radiation but to just have the
lymph-nodes removed as needed.  She said that she is waiting on her
insurance company to hear what they will cover. Update: Lynn went ahead with
radiation.  The results were that her blood work looked great.  She isn't
having to take all the previous meds and only has to have checkups every
couple of months.  It seems that this worked!!!

-         Barbara Newton - Her daughter and grand daughter

-         Lisa & Erin

-         Cindi's Mom - Lillian - Health issues. Update: Lillian has E-coli.

-         Melanie - I have been searching for a part time job.

-         Surge

-         Serve Team Members

Thank you all for your prayers. Please remember to send me any prayer
requests, praises, or updates on prayer requests that you may have. Thanks
again.

AJ

404-435-9982