[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests

  • From: Andy Bocz <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 12:43:15 -0400

Hey!  Thanks to everyone that came to group last night.   We missed the ones
that could not make it.  We hope to see evens next Sunday.

This week's prayer requests are listed below:

Wendy - Becca's self image; Wendy's health; job search; Nathan's back
Andy - family and Christ
Sheila - job search; Brantley's surgery on 6/18
Maria - school opportunity; unlaziness; Manuela to find an internship in GA
Anne - Marcus; personal sales; opportunity to go to retreat
Jane - second stress test
Diane - clarity about new church
Carlas - arthritis; shoulder and neck pain; two daughters
Candace - dad's recovery; son Christopher; son Daniel's interview
Church Youth Retreat sales; opportunity to go to retreat
Church leadership team

Have a great week!
Andy