[oagitm] Re: telecommuting policy?

  • From: "Anderson, Dean" <anderson.dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DeckerML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DeckerML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 07:01:16 -0700

I tested this several years ago. One of my staff needed to work from home
two days a week.  As part of our process we developed a test policy,
reviewed it with the BOC, etc..  This person's situation was unique and she
was very good at working on her own and also stayed part of the team. We
did this for a couple years and it worked well.   I would not recommend it
as a general rule and have not tried it again.

I am pretty sure the state this and rules for it.

--
Dean R Anderson
IT Director