[oagitm] FW: Re: telecommuting policy?

  • From: "PEARSON Julie" <julie.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:28:58 +0000

FYI

Julie Pearson-Ruthven, CIO
Secretary of State
255 Capitol Street NE
Salem, Oregon 97310
Office:  503-986-0521
Cell: 503-302-4255

From: ARABAS Edward P * CIO [mailto:edward.p.arabas@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:26 AM
To: PEARSON Julie
Subject: RE: [oagitm] Re: telecommuting policy?

Hi Julie,

DAS has a statewide policy (50.050.01; see links at
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CHRO/pages/rules.aspx) that provides requirements and
guidance to state agencies. DHS has a policy
(http://www.dhs.state.or.us/policy/admin/hr/060_026.pdf) and Energy has a site
(http://www.oregon.gov/energy/trans/pages/telework/telehm.aspx). It is likely
there are many others, but I am on deadline and cannot research them all right
now.

Hope that helps!

Ed Arabas
(503) 378-6111