[oagitm] Re: RFP for Video at Commisioners Meetings

  • From: "McSPADEN Sean L * EISPD ADMIN" <sean.l.mcspaden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 10:58:09 -0700

Jim:

Just wanted to make sure you were aware that these services are already
available to state and local governments through Oregon State
University's (OSU) Managed Communications Services (MCS) Group.  In
December 2010 we transitioned the Audio & Video Conference Services we
were offering to state and local governments to OSU MCS.

You can find out more about the services OSU MCS can offer at:
<http://meetme.ous.edu>

MEETME Conference Services

Audio, Video & Web Conferencing, Collaboration & Streaming Services

OUS Customers +1 (541) 737-8721

DAS Customers +1 (541) 737-8723

http://meetme.ous.edu

OSU MCS offers:

*         Audio Conferencing <http://meetme.ous.edu/?page_id=829>

*         Video Conferencing <http://meetme.ous.edu/?page_id=864>

*         Web Conferencing & Collaboration
<http://meetme.ous.edu/?page_id=868>

*         Media Services <http://meetme.ous.edu/?page_id=732>

*         Conference Services Consulting

*         NEW! Endpoint Fleet Management

*         NEW! Video Network Call Routing

DAS has also established several statewide price agreements with AT&T
(Audio, Video & Web Conferencing) and iLinc Communications (Web and
Integrated Audio Conferencing).  Those price agreements are available to
all state and local government members of the Oregon Cooperative
Purchasing Program.

AT&T: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EISPD/ITIP/ATT_Conferencing.shtml

*         John LoGreco - (503) 229-3449 or email jlogreco@xxxxxxx  and
Johanna Moffett - (360) 882-9065 or johannamoffett@xxxxxxx

iLinc Communications:
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EISPD/ITIP/iLinc_Web_Conferencing_Software.sht
ml

*         Bill Casale - 602-718-1560 or email bcasale@xxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions or would like to discuss what's available,
pricing, ordering processes,  or just get some additional consultation
prior to moving to the next step, please feel free to contact Derek
Abrams, the manager of OSU MCS or me directly.

Derek Abrams, Manager

OSU Managed Communications Services

+1 (541)713-3330

derek.abrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Sean

Sean McSpaden

Oregon Deputy State Chief Information Officer

503-378-5257 (w)

503-798-1507 (c)

Sean.L.McSpaden@xxxxxxxxxxx

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published