[oagitm] RFP for Video at Commisioners Meetings

  • From: Jim Gardner <jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 17:00:06 +0000

Fellow oagitm members,

I have been tasked to install video in our Conference room for Commissioner
meetings.  Of course, there was not any specific details given as far as how
they would like it set up so there are unlimited variables.  Has anyone gone
through the RFP process for video streaming and conferencing?  And would you be
willing to share the proposal requirements that were generated to give me
something to go off of?
Thanks in advance

Jim Gardner
Information Systems Manager
800 Exchange, Suite 300
Astoria, OR 97103
Phone: 503-325-1752

This message has been prepared on resources owned by Clatsop County, Oregon. It
is subject to the Internet and online Services Use Policy and Procedures of
Clatsop County.