[oagitm] Portland Data Breach Investigations Report Lunch, September 14

  • From: "MASSE Theresa A * EISPD ESO" <theresa.a.masse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:49:32 -0700

OAGITM Members:

You may be interested in attending the event noted below.  Please share this
info with appropriate folks in your organization.

Theresa A. Masse

State Chief Information Security Officer

Department of Administrative Services

Enterprise Security Office

503-378-4896

Data Classification 2 – Limited

2011 Data Breach Investigations Report Event – Portland, OR

Learn from the mistakes of others.
Be better prepared to combat security risks to your organization.

Date: Wednesday, September 14
Time: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm PT (Lunch provided)
Location: Oba Restaurante <http://www.obarestaurant.com/new/home.html>
Address: 555 NW 12th Avenue, Portland, OR

Join Bryan Sartin, Director, Investigative Response at Verizon Business, in
Portland to hear the findings of the 2011 Data Breach Investigations Report
(DBIR) <http://www.verizonbusiness.com/go/2011dbir/us/> .

The more you know, the better you can prepare − and this informative 2011 DBIR
session <http://www.verizonbusiness.com/about/events/2011dbir_roadshow/>  will
provide insight and clear recommendations to help you face security threats
head-on.

And we’re thrilled to welcome the contributions (in data and expertise) of the
United States Secret Service (USSS) and the Dutch National High Tech Crime Unit
(NHTCU). Through this cooperative effort, we had the privilege - and challenge
- of examining over 700 new data compromise incidents since our last report.

I look forward to meeting you and feel free to contact me with any questions
you have about the event.

 <http://www.verizonbusiness.com/about/events/2011dbir_roadshow/>

Sincerely,

Dave Sloat